Monday, November 19, 2012

Lock me in.

If I had to get locked in some place overnight, alone, I would choose to be locked in a library.  One of my I lines for The Diva Journals is I am an avid reader of all things good and educational, so the thought of me being locked in a place that house massive amounts of authors, stories, knowledge and resources made accessible to only me; OH MY! brain overload euphoria.

Being I would have a night all alone with stories, characters, and just the words alone would certainly put me in a realm of exhilaration.  My family might not be ready for that: I might not be ready for that in fear there would be no return to contentment for me. There's only one way to find out, lock me in!

If you had to get locked in some place overnight, and alone what would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. The library is a good place. If I had to choose, I would pick Target. Target has everything from books to music to food. I could even watch movies on the giant TVs. I love Target.

    ReplyDelete