Friday, November 2, 2012

If I could live anywhere, where would it be?


26°08′28″N 80°08′38″W !! 

Fort Lauderdale Florida is where I would choose to live.  

I can't swim a lick, however I love the sound of the ocean, and the beauty of a sunrise on a beach.  Here, average monthly temperatures are always above 66 °F.  The Summers  are hot, and humid, but the average high is only between 86–90 ° The warm Winters  would be nice with average highs of 75–82 °F and lows of 59–67 °F.  Yes, I could live here.  

Even though I couldn't afford a yacht, I could visit a marina or find a boat show to get a better look at  the lifestyle of luxury boating.  I'm not a clubber so the nightclub scene wouldn't appeal to me, however the restaurants, especially the seafood ones, I would love.  

Another attraction that I would frequent is the The Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop, the 14-screen drive-in theater that doubles as a daily flea market.  And this means what?  It's the largest drive-in and largest daily flea market in the world.  Me and my love of vintage would settle down here in a heartbeat. AAHH I feel a palpitation coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment