Monday, November 26, 2012

Just one of those days when I don't see pretty colors

I titled this post Just one of those days when I don't see pretty colors when in fact it has been several of those days.  People are meddling, just elbowing their way all up into other's affairs.  Get your own business PLEASE!  I keep having to tell people that i'm o.k. on my island all by myself, but for some reason, they don't believe me, they use their subtle attacks to keep poking the hornets nest, disturbing it in hopes that I will soon sting.  Really?  Why don't you just walk away? Leave well enough alone? How many times do I have to tell you that I'm a hornet, and I am far more difficult and dangerous to control than regular wasp?

Maybe if I had better interpersonal skills, I could relate to you.  Naw, I would rather just not relate to you or interact with you at all. 

Tell you what! in an effort for me to stay off the edge of the ledge, i'm going to think pretty colors.  See, I feel better already, and you're now irrelevant.  Think pretty colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment