Friday, January 14, 2011

What's Your Vision


On the journey to resetting my life, one of the projects that I’ve been asked to do by Rosetta and Happy Black Women is to create a vision board.  I must say, each day with each assignment, the path gets clearer and clearer.  To see some of what I consider “inspiring” words, photos and action, or just things that make me happy, placed before me is just like dreams of mine being just a touch away.  
Live Purposefully.  That's the title for my vision board. As my prospective changes and my vision become larger, I’m sure the board will change.  I have it placed on my wall so that when I get out of bed in the morning, one of the first things I will see is my vision board.  I must say, it’s quite inspiring. 
What’s your vision? The thing that you dream about? The hallucination that keeps you walking in front of it, but it’s closely chasing you down wanting to become part of you? Take your ideas, most of which probably were a prophecy way before you existed anyway, visualize them, and make them into a mental picture, until they are no longer images in the make, but they are who you are; genuine, authentic and bona fide.

No comments:

Post a Comment