Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Love Letter From A Diva's Journal

Love Letter No.2
Hello my love.  It's night time here, the house is quiet.  I can hear myself think, and I'm trying with all my might to recall when I last heard you laugh. For the life of me, I can't remember. I miss your wicked laughter.  I miss our intense talks. I miss our evenings together. The H up effect. I miss our nights together. I miss our morning coffee and w....wait too much information to share. I can only say this is the time I miss you the most.

I dream with my eyes wide open now, for I can't stand the thought of missing an opportunity of envisioning us together one more time. In our place.  In my thoughts.  In my dreams. Keeping us alive.

How did we get here? when will we leave here my Love?

I want you to know that I'm wishing you a safe journey home. All my love, and all the best.

-TDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment