Thursday, October 23, 2014

10 Favorite Foods

You ever have those days when you have a taste for something, but nothing in particular tickles your fancy? Well I'm having one of those days right now. It's these days when I have to rely on something from my 10 favorite foods list. What are they? O.K. here they are:

10.Pho, or Vietnamese noodle soup
9. Cabbage
8. Baked Potatoes (russet or sweet)
7. Vegetable soup (minus the lima beans)
6. Green beans
5. Collards
4. Sushi
3. Turkey burgers
2. Bar B Que chicken
1. Fish - Salmon is my #1 favorite

I can usually pull a thing or two from this list and be very satisfied. For desert I will always have a York peppermint pattie. This is really my number one food! So what? Was I embarassed to put it on the list with all the healthier choices? Well yes as a matter of fact I was. LOL. But who can resist this? Not me.



Image from Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment