Monday, April 2, 2018

Blog Blog Blog

Blogging can be rewarding in so many ways.  It's not just for businesses; you can get just as much gratification from personal blogging.  I started blogging in 2010 while I was home from work on a six week sick leave.  I was bored, desired communication with the outside world, and I had already watched the first three seasons of Sons of Anarchy on Netflix during the first two weeks of my leave!  Trust me I knew it was time to wake my mind up and make it feel alive and useful before I turned to more mindless...but good...entertainment. 

I've always thought of myself as a good writer, but a terrible speaker; I think I thought of myself as a better writer because when I would write I got to think about what I wanted to write, I got to organize my thoughts and think about what words I wanted to use to express myself.  I truly believe that writing has helped me become a better speaker though, for instance I desire now to communicate with eye contact, and have face to face conversation. 

Most of us never know how good we are at writing until we take the words out of our heads, out of our journals and place them in internet outer space for everyone to see.  We get to attract audiences, engage people and in some instances build rapport.  If making money is more of a thing for you, then that can be done as well through blogging.

Right now I can name at lease ten people I know that should be blogging.  Don't worry, I won't call you out because you are comfortable reading my blog instead of creating your own; and I really appreciate the readership! but it's time for you to get on board and say hi to the world through your writing and tell your story, share your world with avid readers like me.

4 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog in 2018   by PROBLOGGER author Darren Rowse is a great tool to use if you're thinking about starting a blog.  Even if you're not, and you're an avid reader of all things good, read this awesome article anyway, and maybe send it to someone who you know wants to start a blog.

I hope to become a reader of your blog soon. What are you waiting for!  Get on up and I'll see you in Blogger land.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment