Monday, April 23, 2018

Positives Impressions


Happy Wednesday Peeps! It Queen She known as Me here hoping this day finds you well.  Do you ever meet or see certain people who you’re curious about beyond the initial meet and greet?  They not only catch your attention, but are able to hold your attention?  It could be something they say, or the outfit they’re sportin, their lifestyle, or it could be anything.  Maybe you’re riveted by the way they converse.  Whatever the reason is, there is something about them that leaves you captivated and holds you in mental bondage in a state of wondering.  I find these humans interesting.

I’m not easily impressed.  I’m not hard to please; I’m just not moved by people, their social status, their job titles or their material possessions.  I am easily impressed with how you treat others, how you help others, or how you love on people.  How do you reach a person in need of direction?  How do you teach a person so they can in turn teach someone else? 

There are a few people who genuinely impressed me.  I’ve either heard them give speeches, or I’ve read something they’ve written, or I’ve watched them in action be the greatest motivator or philanthropist ever.  These people come to mind instantly:

1. Oprah Winfrey, actress, producer, media proprietor, philanthropist
2. Denzell Washington, actor, director, producer, philanthropist
3. Jamie Lee Curtis , actress, author, blogger and philanthropist
4. Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama, American Lawyer, writer and former First Lady of the 
5. Barack Hussein Obama II, American politician, 44th President of the United States 
6. Thomas “Tom” Bilyeu – American entrepreneur, Empowerment, Lifestyle Coach 
7. Rosetta Thurman – Global Personal Development Coach

There are many, many more I’d like to list, but if I did the list would never end! Who are some inspiring people to you?  Drop a few names below in the comments section, lets share the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment