Monday, April 16, 2018

You Can.



Hello Diva’s and Gents!  Queen She known as me here, and I’m wishing you a happy and prosperous week.  We all need positive motivation from time to time; me I welcome it. In this life our drive and ambition take hits every day.  There is always something or someone ready and willing to kill your determination, or push your enthusiasm off the roof in hopes you’ll follow, or turn your I can into a I can’t.  And who knows why? 

The most important thing is for us to know ourselves.  Learn how to motivate ourselves.  Learn how to love ourselves…unconditionally.  Taking into consideration our individual circumstances, it can be hard for us to climb out of pits of despair, but we can try.  All it takes is for us to be disciplined, be determined, be focused, diligent, and consistent. Encouraging someone, helping someone to reach their full potential is a very rewarding act. Remember God is watching us.

So I wanted to place a motivational quote up; if this is all you’ll read today then good, at least I will have sowed into you a seed of get-up-and-go.  Go reap your harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment