Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My 10 Things!

Hey Peeps!  Hope your week is going well.  Queen She know as me has something swirling around in the dome located on top of the shoulders, so I'm emptying it onto paper...well i'm blogging it.  

Dislikes.  You know the little things (or in some instances big things) that you feel distaste for or you’re hostile towards?  Yeah those.  I'm feeling silly so I’m going to share my top 10 dislikes.  Now I try not to be that disapproving, loathing little (I’m short) person all the time, (although I could be because it's so amusing when I get..wait... get back on track). 

To keep from being that person, I’m going to combat my first list with a second list of my top 10 likes.  Now I’m a little embarrassed at some, but if I can share these….out loud….(well on paper, but I’m sharing none the less) feel free to laugh, giggle at my shortcomings, or share some of your own in the comments section down below.  Okay here we go.

I don't like

  • Nose pickers at the redlight
  • Oversleeping
  • Dropping food that I'm excited about eating on the floor
  • Avocado
  • Narcissist
  • Crowds
  • Exercise
  • Liars
  • Telemarketers
  • Laziness
I like
  • My circle of friends
  • Cooking
  • Conspiracy theories
  • Birthdays
  • My parents (all four of them)
  • The Ocean
  • King Crab
  • Reading
  • Relaxing
  • My Honey

So don't make me do this alone!  drop some of your likes and dislikes down below.  Don't be shy...you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment