Monday, March 19, 2018

What's Your Favorite Food?

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone’s enjoying the best part of themselves.

I get asked often what my favorite food or meal is especially since I am now a Pescatarian and meat was a tremendous part of my diet.  Well that’s easy to answer for me since fish has always been my favorite over other meat proteins.  So today I would like to share what my favorite meal is and where I got the best recipes for them from. 

My favorite meal is garlic butter salmon with oven roasted asparagus and an oven baked potato.  That’s it.  This meal gets the humming noises; you know the umm, umm good noises and the rolling of the eyes from me.  No lie.

Now you all know I’m an avid reader of all things readable… so I’ve spent some time looking for recipes from food bloggers and recipe sites that really taste good, and not just look good like the photos they have posted of their neatly prepared dishes.  These recipes I’m about to share are all that; I wouldn’t share them if they weren’t. 

Share what your favorite meal is down below in the comments sections and share the recipe, and go on and send us over a photo as well.  Okay here we go.

My salmon recipe comes from Taste of Home.  The recipe is here: Garlic Butter Salmon

My oven baked potato recipe comes from the mother and daughter team at Tastes of Lizzy T.  I love the crispy skinned oven baked potato and these are perfect! Oven Baked Potato

The asparagus recipe comes from my faithful friendly recipe website Allrecipes.com. This is my go to website for the majority of my recipes. Roasted Asparagus


No comments:

Post a Comment