Monday, January 29, 2018

Oldies But Goodies

Greetings earthlings!  Okay wait, been watching too much of Marvel’s Phil Coulson and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  {shaking my head from side to side} Awake now. 

It’s Queen She known as me and I’m journaling something extra this week.   I’ve been using my planner jotting everything down imaginable, (and some unimaginable) that I might want to share with you all.  This post I’m a little nostalgic about because some of the items I’ll chat about I have loving memories of from my childhood.  Oldies but goodies; you know the things that have been around for a really long time, really old but still usable, or likable.  Some of these you can use for most anything so I won’t list the many, many uses, but let’s see if you go “oh yeah, I remember that” or “yeah, I use that for this, or I used to use that for this, OR grandma used to use that when I was a child”  Ready?  Here we go. Oh and please add to the list if you think of something else!

Baking Soda
Vaseline
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
Queen Helene cholesterol cream hair conditioner
Alum (the stories I’ve heard surrounding this one)
White dirt
Luster’s Pink Oil Moisturizer
Coffee percolator
Johnson & Johnson baby lotion & baby oil
Safety pins

This was just to name a few however the list could go on and on.  If you see one on this list you’d like me to share a memory of, let me know down below in the comments, I’d be happy to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment