Monday, February 5, 2018

Read, Read, Read. A Blog Sharing Post.

Hey Huns!  Queen She known as me here, and I’m a Diva Journaler,  jotting down everythang!

I’m an avid reader.  Reading takes me to a place of peace and tranquility, it relaxes me beyond relief.  Sometimes when I’m having trouble focusing or I become overwhelmed, I change directions,  hone in on a blog, a magazine, newspaper, or anything I can get my hands on and it helps me come back to center; I  feel calm, settled, and stressed free.  According to The Telegraph , “Psychologists believe this is because the human mind has to concentrate on reading and the distraction of being taken into a literary world eases the tensions in muscles and the heart.”  Well I definitely believe that to be true.

On my spazz out journeys (LOL) I come across so many great blogs (I wish I could share them all but I can’t, way too many!)  I want to drop a few of them on here; its’ so hard to narrow them down to four, but if you yourself are a blogger, you’ve probably seen these and more.  Please share some interesting ones you’ve come across, and let’s keep reading!

Also the image below, I borrowed from HTSABO, How To Start A Blog Online. Richard Goodwin  shared a remarkable guide, with a wealth of information on the how too's of and the pitfalls to starting a blog.  There's a link below the image to this great tool in case you're wanting to start you're own blog. How bout it?  I bet you could.  If you do, please send me the link.  I'm always excited to read.

Advanced Style by photographer and Author Ari Seth Cohen

Confessions of a Clean Foodie  by a recipe creator, photographer and blogger named Charlotte, from Minneapolis, MN

Style at a Certain Age a fashion and lifestyle blog by Beth Djalali

Happy Black Woman – by mindset coach, author, speaker and business mentor Rosetta Thurman


No comments:

Post a Comment