Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Day In The Life Of A Critical Thinker

Yep that's me.  Always skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, and evaluating.  I'm always thinking on how I can be better, more effectual. I'm crafty (informal version) (LOL) by nature, something I inherited from my mom.  I'm always trying to figure out how I can be original, and thrifty, yet glamorous at the same time!

So if you see me looking puzzled in a photo or if you see me and you're waving like your life depends on it, but it seems as if I'm not responding, please don't take it personal; continue to love me and know that I'm probably just thinking out loud and what you're seeing are my visions unfolding in my mind and coming to life in my expressions. Critically thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment