Monday, June 18, 2018

We're Living in a Tutorials World.

Hey Peeps! Queen She known as Me here and this week, I’m chatting about tutorials. Earlier this year I journaled about growing daily; one of the ways to grow is to learn something often, anything. One of my goals is to try and learn something tangible every day; it amazes me how much knowledge I’ve gained on a subject or interest all because I’ve deliberately positioned myself to receive information. And sometimes, it’s fun!

I’m big into video tutorials now. Most evenings when I’m winding down, you’ll catch me on the Tube (YouTube) learning something different, something new. I run into some very interesting ones and I wanted to share five with you. If you have any you want to share, transfer some of that knowledge and drop them in the comments section below. Don’t be stingy now! Here goes.

Coop Can Cook- How to make Hibachi Dinner at Home! For those days when I dream I’m moonlighting as a hibachi chef and I want Japanese...this happens more often than I care to share.

Try Living With Lucie | Refinery29 -5 Days of Calligraphy Hand Lettering -for those days when I want to learn how to make my planner, and scrapbooks dance and come alive!

Lisa Nichols - How To Get Unstuck By Shifting Your Mindset – for those days when I need  financial and personal growth encouragement.  When I want to understand how to transform my dreams into goals, and put my goals into action.

The Domestic Geek - 5 EASY Fruit Sorbets | dairy Free Summer Desserts! – for those days when I want something good, and sweet, and I know it will be as nutritious as it is flavorful.

Carrie Rad - 7 Self Care Hacks that will change Your Life – motivation for when I want to become the best version of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment