Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I Apologize

Never ruin an apology with an excuse. ~Kimberly Johnson

I feel I owe my loyal readers an apology for taking such an extended hiatus. I apologize for not keeping on a daily basis a more open dialogue with you; after all blogging is just a personal journal that's frequently updated, and I am the diva that journals. With that said, I'll consider any shred of forgiveness from you as an undeserved blessing that will help us both productively move forward.

I humbly ask you to continue to support The Diva Journals. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and please continue to read our posts on The Diva Jounals. Also please continue to spread the word to other interested readers; and for your forgiveness and continued support, I will put the pen to paper (online) and continue to journal.

Look out soon for the first blog and Facebook post in over three months. The webpage site is going under construction, and it will change drastically, but for the best.

I'm learning that keeping in touch with you all on a daily or even a weekly basis is a major tool in cutting through confusion, managing chaos and handeling the effects of many emotional roller coaster rides in life. I love you guys. See you in a minute.

-Kind regards, The Diva Journals

No comments:

Post a Comment