Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from The Diva Journals. It's that time of the year where we wait anxiously to have the chance to start over. Some of us may reflect and press rewind, other just may choose to press forward and get this party started. As we reflect back over 2012, let's remember the good times, but let's not forget about the not so good times, let's make a conscience effort to learn something from them that we can carry over into the new year that will help us become better people, make better decisions and choices. I'm updating my vision board; I didn't get a chance to achieve everything on it. That's o.k. though, achieving everything on it was never the plan, but a way to keep the things that I wanted to achieve in eye shot proximity. Now I get to smile because of the great feeling within from having achieved some of my goals, and I'm looking forward to charging head on at the ones I didn't achieve. I already have so many new and exciting things floating around in my head to put on my vision board. I want to learn to play the guitar, I want to go deep sea fishing, I want to learn to ice skate. Whatever you do this year, have a passion about it. Love more. Love harder. Learn more. Don't settle for nothing less than what makes you happy. If it is within your means to have it, have at it. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment