Monday, January 14, 2019

January 2019 Wine Choice

I drank it!



Bogle Petite Sirah 2016 Red Wine

                                                                                                                                       

Tasting Notes: Blueberries, Brown Sugar and Cocoa


This is a full bodied red wine. It’s not too strong, and not too light, a good balance.  It doesn't have a lot of sugar, it goes well with spicy dishes. Let it breathe for a few minutes before drinking, (I didn't, and I KNOW BETTER!, but I wanted to dive right in!) When I went back in to it a day later, it tasted even better.   It's real smooth. It’s awesome, but i'm not surprised at that because Bogle is a great brand.   I’ll definitely buy again.  

It's a match! me and this wine like each other!  If you have a favorite you'd like me to try, comment below, and I'd be willing to oblige! 

As usual, have a great day, enjoy yourself and life, and keep a look out for me monthly as I continue making my POUR decisions!
                                                                                                             Image from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment