Monday, May 7, 2018

Hacks!

Hello Divas and Gents, Queen She known as Me here, hoping everything is going well for you all!

I’ve been looking at a lot of YouTube videos, and it seems as if every other one is labeled with the word “hack”; life hacks, funny hacks, holy grail hacks, all kinds of hacks!  So.  What exactly is a hack?  The urban definition of hack and the one I’m referring to (don’t go looking at your computers to see if I’ve taken over the world…I haven’t) refers to any trick, shortcut method of doing something, that increases productivity in all walks of life.  

Okay what’s the difference between a hack and a tip?  A tip is advice that’s given on how to do something, a hack is a suggestion for re-purposing things to reach the same conclusions on that something; a tip for making perfectly round pancakes is to make them nice and small, a hack is to use an old ketchup bottle to dispense the mix.  

Now that I have the meaning of it all, I find myself looking for the almighty hacks…all over the internet!  In doing so, I’ve found some neat ones, but none quite as cool as the ones found on this YouTube channel by 5-Minute Crafts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9YMpuLDnwo 42 Holy Grail Hacks that will Save you a fortune

Photo from 5-Minute Crafts

If you got some hacks you want to share, drop some down below in the comments section, we’d love to read them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment