Monday, May 14, 2018

Five Things I Just Can't Handle

Hey all! Queen She known as Me here.  I’m a Diva journaler, keeping record of everything!  

We all have things that annoy us to no end.  It’s part of life, there is always going to be something (or in some instances someone) that just gets under our skin. I can think of at least five; I’m going to humor you and list them below.  I’d love to hear what some of your butt chaffing pet peeves are, so if you would please, SHARE! Leave a comment below.  Okay here are five for me that turn me into Joseline Hernandez screaming her phrase “I cun not!”

All Images from Google Images

1. People who have bad breath, but they must have a face to face conversation with you
I don’t want to throw etiquette out of the window and scream at you “your breath stinks!” but how dare you insult me by pretending you don’t smell it too! 



2. People who butt in conversations then ALWAYS make the conversation about them.
We were all taught at an early age in kindergarten to not butt in to conversations, it’s rude. Why oh why are you throwing your bad manners 101 handbook out of the window and pretending you don’t know any better?  The world does not revolve around you, other people do talk about things other than you, and simply put, you’re just not as important as you think you are.  Use your manners!



3. A Know It All.
Mark Twain said it best: It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” For once and for all you do not know everything, and it is perfectly fine to admit it. I will avoid you like the plague in the future if I listen to you ramble on and on just one more time!



4. People who chew with their mouth open
Regardless of what you think, the food in your mouth does not look as appealing to people as it did before you shoved it in there, and I don’t want to see it once you do, so close your damn mouth please!



5. People who waste time
OKAY, this may be my biggest pet peeve of all!  My time is the only thing I can give you, and you can’t give it back.  Please don’t waste it with your BS, please show me that you have at least 1 ounce of regard for something other than your tardy all the time ass.



No comments:

Post a Comment