Thursday, March 12, 2015

March Madness!

Nope! This is not about the time period during the month of March when the NCAA basketball tournament is going on.  Gotcha!  It’s about the time period during the month of March when I’ve found some new loves to add to my collection of must haves. Of course there were a couple of single-eliminations during the process; there were some things I had (some as samples, some I purchased) that I didn’t like, so bye-bye they went.  However there were some I purchased that I plan to use for a long time to come.

Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum and Eye Cream – The Eye Cream provides hydration to the delicate skin around the eyes and the Face Serum restores moisture and revitalizes skin, brightens complexion.

EO Soothing Shower Gel and Body Lotion – I have the French Lavender scent in both of these; the aroma helps calm this ol body down to relax.  I love the pure essential oils and herbal blends used in these products as well.

Bath Petals Sicilian Blood Orange Salt Scrub – I use this a couple time of week in the AM.  It’s infused with energizing blood orange essential oils, helps wake up the skin! It exfoliates, but it leaves the body soft and smooth!   I follow up with Andalou Naturals Citrus Verbena Uplifting Body Lotion – This is an invigorating citrus lotion used to hydrate the skin.

Arbonne FC5 Deep Cleansing Mask-LOVE THIS!  It has a light citrus scent, and once you put it on (cleaned washed faced) it tightens, but you can feel it tingling as it reaches deep in the pored to clean the skin.  Awesome!



My toothbrush and candle were some goodies I picked up as a treat to myself because 1) I needed a new toothbrush (it’s been 3+ months), Are you guys replacing your toothbrushes!!! Frayed bristles will not clean those pearly whites and gums adequately. 2) I’m a candle whore.  What can I say? I just had to have one!


No comments:

Post a Comment