Thursday, February 26, 2015

More Randomness from my Word Cafe. 15 things I’ve learned already in 2015


Hi everyone!  Hope all is well with you.  I’m sitting here thinking (uh oh) and yes, my mind is ready to dump.  So as I pour my glass of red (Malbec), my favorite companion (my thoughts) and I are excited to share with you from my Word café. We’re only in the second month of 2015 and already I’ve learned more things.  Those who know me, know I can easily occupy myself with my own thoughts, but I’m not wanting to minimize my contact with others, so I’d like to take the time to share 15 things I’ve already encountered in 2015.

1. Time heals a broken heart, but you have to give time the time it needs to get the job done
2. I can’t rush through life’s events.  I have to slow down and experience every second of everything in order to learn the lesson
3. Prayer pushes away from you those obstacles which refuse to move away from you on their own
4. I’m good at what I’m good at, and what I’m bad at, practice makes perfect
5. It’s okay to mess up 
6. Organizational skills get you ahead.  Always
7. Grief comes in many, many forms
8. I can’t be willing to just work smarter than most, I have to be prepared to work harder than most
9. I’m a problem solver
10. I’m authentic, I love reinventing myself
11. I like being made to feel special.  Thus, I don’t mind making others feel special
12. Surrounding myself with likeminded people rejuvenates me
13. I don’t always have the answer, but someone somewhere does, and God will direct me to the answer and the person
14. Breathe. Refocus. Start again.  Three things that are a must in the repertoire of me
15. If I fall down seven times, I will stand up eight







No comments:

Post a Comment