Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Hi everybody!
It's been a while since I dropped lines here, and believe it or not, there is an explanation.  I participated in the Daniel Fast again this year, and as an extra sacrifice, and in order to seek God in certain matters of my life, I gave up some of my social media for 21 days.  I did blog my entire experience on my food blog (www.lapetiteeats.blogspot.com) and at @lapetite_eats on Instagram.  I truly enjoyed the experience again (this is my third year participating in the fast), and I got to meet some really cool people via the world wide web.  Head on over to LaPetitie Eats and take a look at the list of bloggers I’ve become attached too! LOL.

I’m hoping you Divas have had an awesome new year thus far; from chatting with some of you since coming back to social media, you’re still just as awesome as ever.

On another note, welcome to February! It’s cold too! This is the time of the year I like sharing some of my favorite things, and sharing some of my new favs.  This list is pretty long, so I’m going to trim it quite a bit and only share 10 favorites.  If you see some of your favorites on the list, or if you have some favorites that you’d like to share, please comment and share away.

1. Benefit They’re Real Mascara
2. Benefit They’re Real Eyeliner
3. Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Peppermint Liquid Soap
4. Blanket Scarves
5. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E
6. Ruby Woo lipstick by MAC
7. Fedoras
8. Marc Jacobs Perfume
9. Aveeno Active Naturals Body Wash, Calming Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang Ylang
10. Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven




No comments:

Post a Comment