Thursday, November 20, 2014

If I Could

Hi people! many of you know this, only a few don't. But I am a tree hugger. That's right I'm a good old fashioned huge recycler of not just some things but of everything!

My favorite thing to recycle or upcycle, as my granddaughter would say, is clothes. Fabric, shoes, jewelry, anything that can be worn, I love taking it apart and putting it back together and a lot of times I like putting it back together totally different than what it originally was.

So if I could, all day long, I would just find things to upcycle, make them trendy or keep them vintage and give to people to wear. Some I may keep in my own little personal stash; it all depends on if what I'm upscaling fits into my collection of my favorite things.If I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment