Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tell all Tuesday


Today is Tell all Tuesday here at the Diva Journals!  I’m getting a little more personal and sharing a tiny secret; my vice is I am obsessed with Corner Bakery Cafe.  Now it’s not for the pastries and bread, the pasta, sandwiches or homemade soups (even though they too are super good) but for their doggone COFFEE!  There! I said it!

I have managed to position myself near a corner bakery if I’m home or at work; if I’m just out and about I have googled the closest location.  If there is a meeting at work, I have my mouth under the cardboard coffee carafe (well not really, that would be extremely gross) (but once everyone has theirs and they don't want seconds....) If I’m traveling out of town, I’m looking to see if one is near.  At my favorite one, one of the servers have seen me and my family members so often she now knows the gender of all five of my grands…okay the ages too.  It’s a problem, I know it, I like it! 

What can I say!  In the words of Stockard Channing in the movie Grease, “there are worse things I could do!” 

Hey, I got issues but you got em too!

Enjoy your Tuesday! Make it terrific

Image from Corner Bakery catering


No comments:

Post a Comment