Thursday, August 29, 2019

Still A Few Of My Favorite Things.

"Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things"
-Julie Andrews, The Sound of Music


I am a practicing minimalist.  I still have some things to learn, I am not as strict as some, but I comfortably can eliminate any excess and keep my living simple.  However, I still have a few of my favorite things.  Wanna see?  ok, let's take a look!

                                                                      


From top left to right: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Room Freshener, in Lavender, Raw Aquamarine crystal, Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In Conditioner, Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer in Pomegranate, Glaceau smart water, M.A.C.'s Retro Matte Liquid lip color in Feel So Grand, and Poo-Pourri Before You Go toilet spray in Original Citrus

No comments:

Post a Comment