Monday, July 2, 2018

Imaginary Party Life

I imagined I was having a celebrity get together and was told to invite as many famous people as I wanted.  I started to think “who would I invite?”.  Even though I am not easily impressed, there are a few people that I do admire greatly.  I’ve heard them say, or I’ve read where they've been quoted saying some heavy stuff, stuff that made me really think on things.

If I could have a get together, there are so many people whom I would love to invite, but I know for sure I would invite the below people, and ask them to “give me a soundbite” on their following quotes.  Follow me through the rabbit hole and let me introduce you to my guests and the words they've used to intrigue me.

I would invite Oprah Winfrey“Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
I would invite Tom Bilyeu“Power starts in the mind.”
I would invite Iyanla Vanzant“I now know that nothing in my life will change until I change the
way I see my life and myself.”


I would invite Tracee Ellis Ross“I think we're as happy as we make up our minds to be.”
I would invite Jeff Bezos- “What’s dangerous is not to evolve.”
I would invite Cicely Tyson- “I have learned not to allow rejection to move me.”
I would invite Lisa Nichols “mostly, the world sees you the way you see yourself.”
I would invite Marc Jacobs“Life is a fashion show, the world is your runway.”
I would invite Denzel Washington- “Don’t just aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference.”

I would Invite Tomeka Cottle Harris “Family's always first. God and family, and I go from there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment