Friday, October 23, 2015

A Love Letter from a Diva's Journal

Love Letter #5

Hello.  It’s me.  I hope this letter from my journal finds you doing exceedingly well.  I felt a strange feeling this morning; at first I didn’t understand, but then it all made sense.  I’m thinking of you.  It amazes me that still I can hardly find words to describe how much I miss you.  My heart doesn’t ache like it used to, but there are subtle longings for the closeness we shared.  

A lot has changed in my world.  There have been some exciting additions, and some” long time coming” ends to several relationships, a major exodus. Oh I’m fine.  I’m really good, because in spite of the ending of some unhealthy yolks, there is still room for love in my heart, and that’s a good thing.  

You know what I finally did?  I let go of my past.  For good.  I have confined within the depths of my heart to never allow the baggage that has tied me down for so long to consume me ever again.  I feel alive.  I can breathe.  I feel my heart beating freely.  I think I’m entering into the abyss of happiness, where I hope to forever reside.   I’ve been hurled into the sunlight, and the warmth from carrying around what you taught me about love has forever changed me. I’m indebted to you.  There’s no one in the world like you.  The mold was truly broken, and I’m happy to say, I was blessed to have loved you. You’re a special creation.

Extreme joy is cast upon me every time I think of you.  And I wanted you to know this. I loved you like I’ve never loved before.  I love you dearly.  I’ll love you for eternity.

Loving you still.

-TJD

No comments:

Post a Comment