Tuesday, April 16, 2019

What I Love Doing on a Friday Night

"But I'm gonna [ you know the rest] cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do."-Smokey from Friday

Hey Diva's and Gents, it Queen She known as Me here and I want to let you know what I love doing on a Friday night.  Let me mention it's definitely not what Smokey had in mind for Craig in the movie Friday, but there are some things that I like and look forward to doing and they are:

1. If I have no plans, cook a Friday night meal; fish and hush puppies, love it.

2. Pop a cork on a bottle of wine. 

3. UBER out to my neighborhood Mexican restaurant-Huey Luey's Mexican Kitchen & Margarita Bar, no need to explain why I like to UBER here!

4. Bubble bath, and mini spa time.  Do a facial, pedicure, and some tub relaxation

5. Binge watch my favorite shows

These are just a few of my favs to do on Friday's, what's yours?  drop me some ideas down below, inspire me!


No comments:

Post a Comment