Monday, March 25, 2019

Find Me Elsewhere; My favorite places to hang out on social media


Hey Peeps!  Queen She known as me here, hoping you’re having the most wonderful day ever.  

In the evening after the house is all quiet, and I’m all comfortable, there are several places on social media that I hit every night.  Yup, your girl’s an Instagram and YouTube junkie!  I can say this though!  I don’t just go to my favorite places and look at their content, I will click that like button and let em know I’ve been by for the day, that I support, and you know what?  they never disappoint.

So! any time after 9:30 pm you can find me elsewhere, at one of these locations on one of these pages:

Juhahn Jones on Instagram
Desi Banks - Iamdesibanks on Instagram and YouTube
Myron Jewell – Cheatingassmyron on Instagram
Christianee Porter – thechristishow on Instagram and YouTube
Donovan Weatherspoon – 2realmacdatfee on Instagram
Kaitlyn Leonard – fit.mom.kaitlyn on Instagram
Erin Wells – That Choclate Vegan on YouTube
Kim, - The Chic Natural on YouTube and Instagram

I can’t be the only one who lives vicariously through someone else in the evening times, you do it too! Drop a comment below and let me know where I can find you most nights when you’re winding down.

No comments:

Post a Comment