Thursday, February 7, 2019

Emptying A Full Self. If I

Remember in the beginning I told you from time to time I will empty myself, this is one of those times.  Listen up.


"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)
If I.
If I smile at you, please acknowledge the kind gesture, and smile back
If I say hello, please be cordial in return
If I make you feel loved, please reciprocate the feeling
If I trust you, trust that I have your very best interest at heart, please do the same for me
If I make you feel safe, once you’ve regained your strength, please be a thorn of protection for me
If I bring you joy, please lighten my dull days with laughter
If I am compassionate towards you, please remember me in my time of need
If I show you tenderness, please wrap me in warmth when needed
If I understand you, please listen and learn who I am so that you understand me as well
If I am thoughtful towards you, please think of me from time to time
If I show you desire, please ignite my inner soul with the same
If I attempt to teach you something, please don’t be offended, accept it, and in return teach me something
If I. 
If I.

No comments:

Post a Comment