Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time



“Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives” –NBC Television Network
 Individually, yet rapidly, days of our lives fly by, and sometimes without us noticing how fast time is really passing by.  It’s March of 2011 already! It seems as if it was just Christmas; yet summer is the season that’s peeking around the corner at us.
Time waits for no one.  It certainly is not waiting for me.  I woke up a few weeks ago, and I was 45.Where did the time go? It eluded me and my plans; for it had a plan of its own.
So in an effort to beat time's ass in this race that time started, I’m going to stand still more, watch more, listen more, exercise more,  I’m  managing my own time better, I’m saying I love you more, I’m making wiser decisions, and I’m enjoying life more.  These are just a few things of mine that I’m taking away from time.

No comments:

Post a Comment