Monday, January 8, 2018

Five New Favs


Hey guys, Queen She known as me here, and The Diva is journaling!  How’s everybody doing this second week of the new year?  I’m cold as heck, as I’m sure most people around, across and about the country are as well; but, I’ve come across a couple of shiny new five-star toys that warm my demeanor very quickly.  Walk with me, and I’ll share.

1. Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder.  I found this on Amazon.  I was looking for something to jumpstart a cleanse prior to me becoming a pescatarian this year (yup I am, but another blog post I promise…soon).  Any who, not only does this product absorbs toxins and toxic residues in the body, but it whitens teeth,  makes a superb addition to facial cleansers and masks, and absorbs odor. Bomb.com

2. Blanket Scarf.  Ooh baby! My secret Santa hooked me up with the most beautiful blanket scarf by Ann Taylor.  I absolutely love scarves; in my closet they have their own space, and every winter you will find me connected ever so close with one.  With this one, I’ve already mastered 5 ways to style it and keep warm.  [Spoiler Alert!!!!! another future blog post!]

3. Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer. I guess I can chalk it up to old age, but my skin needs more moisturizing these days.  Hempz is enriched with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil, it’s paraben free, gluten free, 100% vegan, yada yada, yada you get the picture; now don’t get me wrong, all of these are great benefits to a good moisturizer, but  I simply love it because it goes on light, but it moisturizes like a heavy lotion. That’s it. Marshalls, and  Ulta have it for $10.99-$12.99, and sometimes at Ulta, it’s buy 1 get 1 50% off.  Now Walgreens, my favorite store, has it for $22.00…..BOOOO Walgreens, you know better...do better! LOL.  It’s good but not that damn good.  Amazon has a great collection too with reasonable prices.

4. Uni-ball Signo. This smooth writing gel pen  is all that.  In order for my writing to be legible… I have to use a fine point pen… I know special kind of person.  The ink is in Prussian Blue, and my pages look like I have the best penmanship ever…LOL.  I don’t, but you can’t tell it.

5. Flairosol 10 oz White Sprayer. Yawl, I done changed the game in twist outs and wash & go’s! LOL.  I saw this on YouTube; the youtuber, Lexis Hair was doing her hair and I noticed the spray bottle had a continuous flow.  Off to Amazon I went, and found it for less than $5.  Now whatever I spray on the strands, like conditioner, or water goes on with an even coverage.  New level of hair styling!  



No comments:

Post a Comment